Fine Motor Finger & Hand Popper Fidget Bundle - set of 8
These are a set of 8 graded finger & hand popper fidgets that are great for assisting finger strength & hand function. Each set has slightly different variations of design.
I have picked these as a clinician as they each have slightly different resistance. They are fun and a great tool for parents, educators and clinicians to use as an engaging medium to work of fine motor and hand strength.
- The bubble blowing sloth & bubble blowing unicorn are the lightedst resistance.
- The frog/critter with tongue rolling/popping out is the next easiest. Please note that if pulled the tongue will come off. The animal can still be used to exercise the fingers but the tongue wont reconnect.
- followed by emoji /funny faces
- the pop tounge fish & animal- random one send) is medium resisitance
- and turtle the strongest. Often with the turtle you need to start using two hands first then move as they improve to one handed. If the head is pulled sideways it can tear off
Each item is checked for faults before we send. No warranty given for breakage.
Colours and designs may vary slightly each order.
Not suitable for under 3 years of age.