ARK's Chewth Pick® is a charming chew tool designed specifically for teenagers and adults as a discreet way to chew. These chewable "toothpicks" are smooth, slender, and chewy.
The Chewth Pick is our slimmest chew tool measuring in at .3" in diameter and 4" long. Because of the slender size, these are recommended for teenagers and adults with mild chewing needs.
Also....due to popular demand, the Chewth Pick now comes in 3 toughness levels. This has led to the following changes:
• The Fire Pack, Ice Pack, and Neutral packs - instead of 3 chews of the same toughness level, these combo packs now include one color from each toughness level - a really nice sampler pack.
• To get one of each toughness levels in those packs: red in the Fire Pack was changed to dark red. And bright blue in the Ice Pack was changed to royal blue.
• The Liberty Pack (red/white/blue) has been discontinued as this was not a popular color combination.
• New single color 3 packs added: Light Grey (standard), Dark Blue (standard), Tan (XT), Black (XT), Teal (XT), Royal Blue (XXT), Dark Grey (XXT).
Like all ARK chews, it's made in South Carolina, USA and is available in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard - The softest and chewiest level.
- XT / Medium Firm - The middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but because of the slender shape, it's still very chewy.
- XXT / Very Firm - The toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It's even firmer, but because of the slender shape, it's still fairly chewy.
Sold in packs of 3 - choose which color pack you'd like from the pull-down menu above. Exact color hues may vary slightly. Please note: although this is our slimmest chew tool, these are too thick to be used like real toothpicks.
Made in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Recommended for ages 13 and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Regularly inspect the chew and replace at first sign of wear/tear.