This range has stainless steel rings that are hand threaded onto a split ring to create a wonderful sensory experience when manipulated in the hand/fingers.
The millipede has smaller/tighter rings, the centipede range looser more fluid to move rings.
Roll up & down your finger, toss in palm or rub between both palms.
A number of varieties available, both in size and 'feel'. These are one of the softer styles in our range. New to the range are the XL centipede and the linked series.
They are popular fidget for older children, teenagers and adults. A simple design using stainless steel rings gives it a funky look and feel.
These small & discreet & perfect to keep in your pocket & take anywhere! They are quiet making them ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
It is a quiet fidget, making it ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Feedback shared by one of our lovely customers...
" I wasn’t sure what to expect with the centipede but it immediately reminded me of plunging my hands into dry beans or rice. I also enjoy the quiet tinkling." Sally
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.