Double Sided Sensory Massage Glove - massage roller side & Spikey side
This double sided sensory massage glove has many therapeutic applications.
Can be used to massage hands, feet and body.
It is black in colour making it a discreet for all ages. Hand slips easily into open space and will fit almost all hand sizes.
Wide ranging effects & benefits can be achieved by applying varying pressure, direction & speed.
Also can be used as a sensory tool & fidget.
The rolling stainless steel balls are great for:
• Massage & deep sensory input to soothe sore muscles, reduce tension & help calm.
• Targeting key pressure points.
• Improving circulation.
• Cold therapy. Creates increased sensory input when the glove is put in freezer or fridge for a few hours prior to use.
• Great to use for temperature & texture sensory discrimination re-training with some neurological conditions.
Reverse side has flexible ‘spikes’ which are great for:
• Dry brushing & massage.
• Sensory desensitisation.
• Harm minimisation : Strong sensory input & ‘hurt without harm’.
• Exfoliation & circulation.
It fits most hand sizes and is made from flexible pvc material & stainless steel rolling balls.
It can be easily washed or sanitised between uses.
Not suitable warnings for children under 3 years of age.