A stunning heart shaped version of our Hexa Fidget.
The hexagonal nuts feel awesome to fiddle with. popular with the coin & key jinglers.
I love using it on my thumb or rolling it in my palm.
Roll up & down finger, toss & rotate in your palm or jiggle. A number of varieties available, both in size of ring & nuts. The small & medium are the same size bigger ring however with different size nuts.
It is a great stimulating sensory item, will lots of movable parts, ridges and smooth surfaces.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Keep out of reach of children under three years old as nuts can pose a choking risk.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.