The Fidget Kit is an ideal package for the fidget lover.
The Fidget Kit contains the Kaiko medium fidget, magic ball fidget, small centipede, the small fidget and the small single loop. All, except the magic ball, can clip onto the Kaiko custom made lanyard or Kaiko custom made keying for fidgets. Perfect if you want to work out which ones best suit you or the person they’re being bought for.
"Very high quality, very well made. My daughter is never without at least one of the items from the kit. Tim J Sept. 2023."
"My son loves his fidget tin. He requested them, found them online and says they have made a huge difference to his concentration in class. He even shares them with his mates. Thank you. Tamara F Sept 2023"
"This kit has really helped my 12 year old son focus in class. Complete game changer! Thankyou for this brilliant tool. Alla M Oct 2023"
“Bought this for my nephews Christmas present and he loves it! best fidget pack ever! Augustina E Jan.2024”
The Kaiko Fidget range is incredibly popular for older children, teenagers and adults. They are simple in design using stainless steel metal parts which give them a funky look and feel and also mean they do not break easily.
These small & discreet & perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere! They are quiet making them ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail-biting, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.