Meet our brand new COGINATOR . Its the daddy of all spinner version of our best selling cog fidget.
"Single greatest thing i own. The spin is super satisfying and smooth with good audio feedback. There are multiple other ways to play with it if you need to be quiet as well. Everyone i've shown cant take their hands off it, a couple of my friends even got one for themselves ~ 11/10 Victoria Nov 2023"
This one better for larger/adult hands if using one handed but can be used two handed if smaller hands.
The Kaiko Fidget range is incredibly popular for older children, teenagers and adults. They are simple in design using stainless steel metal parts which give them a funky look and feel and also mean they do not break easily.
These small & discreet & perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere! They are quiet making them ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
"This is my absolute favourite fidget. Once I pick it up I can't put it down as it perfectly satisfies my stimming needs. The video shows my two favorite ways to play with it - either pinning it between thumb and forefinger to rotate the chain, or holding it by one of the bolts and building up momentum to spin it. It makes a pleasant clinking sound during operation. I would recommend this toy for people with larger hands as it would be awkward to use otherwise. Tristan August 2023"
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under 10 years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.