This is a custom item and prices are dependant on what you choose to go in kit/volume/graphic requirements. If you add this to cart, no item is sent. We will contact you to discuss your needs :)
But know we can label packaging any way you like to make you stand out! .
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Re Personalised and individually customised fidgets kits for classroom teachers -Thank you as always for such prompt and personalised service. I have literally felt like Santa Clause delivering the kits to my teachers this afternoon. Such a lovely idea to put the teacher's names on the tins. Not only did it save me time sorting through them all, it gave each and every one of them a smile too. Megan - INdependent State School QLD
Here is some feedback from the CEO of The A List regarding Flappy the Duck and his fidget created for the A List organisation in October 2022 for the I CAN Network conference ...
Quick feedback from Madeleine after the expo(verbatim):
The “Flappy the Duck” fidget was the HIT OF THE DAY! I wish you could have all seen over 200 people open their showbags at once and find “Flappy” in his noodle box.
“OOOOO AHHHH WOW I got a duck! OMG Flappy is the best. This is the best fidget I have ever seen. OMG Flappy has his own fidget on his wing! Did you get a Flappy?”
I turned to everyone in ear shot of me and said “Oh I am so glad you all like it. I put those in your bags and I was hoping you loved it.”
“We love it. Thank you so much. Where are you from ? “ “I am from The A List.” “What is that.” “A place where you can find all the social opportunities for you.” “oh that’s cool.”
Then for the rest of the day, people were walking around with their ducks, they were used on the day and a real feature.
That says it all,