These "paw' grips (so named becuase ...well... thats kinda what they look like) are the latest addition to our hand grip range. We love these for the fidgeting & emotional regulation benefits. Selected by our Occupational Therapist for a number of reasons.
- The finger loops help keep fingers in place during use - especially good for those with hand function challenges/ poor strength or grip.
- Ergonomically shaped for hand grip
- Non-slip texture for easy grip
- Has a textured part which may be helpful for skin pickers especially
- 4 different strength options
- Relieve stress while you build strength!
- Great workout for your fingers, hands, wrists and arms
"I got these to help regain muscle for my husband in his wrist and hand after stroke. They are fantastic. They are easy for him to hold as he has not much feeling in his right hand and easy for him to use He has already gone up a level after a few weeks which has been great. Thank you Michelle R 2023"
Not suitable for under 5 years of age. Made from Silicone.