A best seller - very compact and feels wonderful between the fingers. Rapid spin, which is super quiet yet very satisfying. The Cog fidget fits in a pocket and is very discreet. It is a quiet fidget, making it ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
A range of options available for cog -
- The original cog - small and super discreet
- The double cog - two centre cogs that spin independently. Is the same size as the cog just fatter with the addition of the extra cog. Has more weight and also the additional dimension of two spinning elements give an added benefit to this best seller.
- The mega cog - We have been asked by soooooo many to make the cog bigger. So here it is. YEY! Is the same size as a 50c coin. 40 grams makes it beautifully weighted as well and a great size for adult hands or big hands! Please not that the OIL SLICK colour varies from cog to cog and even side to side of the same cog! Come in a gorgeous metal window display tin.
- The Cog Spinner - for those that love spinners and the textural feel of the cog.
- The Coginator - This is quite unusual and wont be everyone's 'thing' but a wonderful version with quite a few ways it can be used.
Happy customers also like the way it "tickles" when spinning. See the videos a lovely customer shared of fun with multiple cogs.
This has a super fast spin, soft vibration & slight hum which is amazing. Rolling the cog over hands and fingers gives great sensory input.
Similar to a fidget spinner only much smaller. It is easily operated one handed. Please note that you need to tighten the two flat metal parts up from time to time. They just screw together holding the cog in the centre.
The Kaiko Fidget range is incredibly popular for older children, teenagers and adults. They are simple in design using stainless steel metal parts which give them a funky look and feel and also mean they do not break easily.
These small & discreet & perfect to keep in your pocket & take anywhere! They are quiet making them ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
You can unscrew the centre from the spinning cog.
The centre part is aluminium for the sliver and gold cog, black powder coated stainless steel in the black cog & treated stainless steel in the oil slick cog. The inner cog is stainless steel in all. Please note the process applied to oil slick the metal means that each cogs colour may vary significantly from individual cog to individual cog.
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.